Get up-to-date schedules and trip plans for Berlins public transport system. Its simple and intuitive, pick your departure and arrival stations and get a list of the next best connections to your destination.
- information on connecting service
- display of departures
- purchase of mobile tickets
- map with nearby stops, stations and car2go rentals
- public transport network maps
- display stations nearby with the support of Augmented Reality
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin is the journey planner and mobile ticket shop published by the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) for the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) in the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC. The app includes all means of transport within the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), including Underground and S-Bahn, Tram, Bus and Ferry as well as regional trains. Setting the departure and destination will show the next journeys to your destination and appropriate mobile tickets ready for purchase.
For Berlin, tariff areas are defined and divided into tariff zone A, B, and C. Tariff zone A covers Berlins inner city up to and including the urban rail ring. Tariff zone B covers the area outside the urban rail ring up to the city boundary. Whereas tariff zone C includes Greater Berlin (area approx. 15 km around the State of Berlin), including the City of Potsdam. Mobile tickets are available for the tariff zones AB, BC and ABC.
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin contains the following features:
* Purchase of mobile tickets, payable by credit card or direct debit for the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC.
- Short-trip ticket (Kurzstrecke) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Single ticket (Einzelfahrausweis) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Extension ticket (Anschlussfahrausweis)
- Day ticket (Tageskarte) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Small group day ticket (Kleingruppen-Tageskarte) (for up to 5 people)
- Berlin WelcomeCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours, Museum Island and 5 days)
- Berlin CityTourCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours and 5 days)
* Journey planner
* Display of departures
* Additional settings
- Save favorite journeys
- Alerts on upcoming departures or connections
- Choose a contact as the destination of your journey (optional)
* Map of surrounding stops and stations including the locations of available car2go carsharing vehicles
* Scalable network maps (offline)
You need a connection to the internet to use features like the journey planner, departure board and mobile ticket shop. You can access a purchased and downloaded ticket at any time without connection to the internet.